Autoresponder Madness Review - The World's Most Lucrative Email Marketing Strategy?
Let me get something out of the way quickly.
Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness is the only course I recommend for people in need of a world class email marketing strategy.
Clients pay me $100-$150 per email to write their autoresponder sequences all thanks to Andre. It's the reason I can increase my personal income on command, at the drop of a hat.
If I want to take my kids to Disney World, done.
If I need to make a down payment on my house, done.
If I want to lease reliable cars for my family to ride in safely, done.
Plus, you'll learn a great deal more than just crushing a good autoresponder. It'll turn you into a top shelf marketer in the process. More on that in a minute.
At the risk of being pushy, I’m going to try to get you to buy Autoresponder Madness. I don’t usually write “salesy” posts like this, but in this case, I hope you’ll forgive me.
Autoresponder Madness Is Much More Than A Course For Email Marketing
Most people online are missing one BIG thing: an education on what marketing REALLY is. Email marketing is even more of a "missed" topic to the general populous of wannabe marketeers.
ARM completely changed the way I approach marketing to humans in a fundamental way.
You’ll explore proven strategies like Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Preeminence”. What you discover in this portion of Andre's system alone will turn you into a marketing machine...almost bulletproof.
You’ll learn about how to develop marketing personas, client avatars (and how to leverage them to propel your email marketing toward lots of conversions).
You'll be given a simple process that takes the mystery out of discovering details about your prospects.
Read words from Vishen Lakhiani, founder of MindValley said:
Why do Vishen's words matter? Because his company, MindValley, is a 10 Million Dollar personal development brand that uses Andre's strategy.
All that to say, if you consider yourself an online marketer or wish your company did a "better job" with email marketing, you should sign up for Autoresponder Madness right now at this link.
Ready? Grab it at this link.
If not, keep reading...
One of the most esteemed "sales funnel architects" online today is a fella by the name of Todd Brown. He runs Marketing Funnel Automation. Check this little gem of a testimony he has about ARM:
Why I'm Infatuated With Autoresponder Madness
Rather than reframing what Andre's displayed on his sales page, I thought you'd get more out of it by talking about why I personally find ARM to be an intoxicating strategy. After that, you be the judge to see if you might get value from it too.
If you want to hear what Andre (the creator) has to say about it, read the product page.
First, here’s a screenshot from my email account. I had just sent a broadcast to my list. I want you to look at the open rate and the click-through rate.
The open rate? 73.2%!!!
The click-through rate? 39.4%!
So that means, almost 75% opened my email. Another almost half clicked through.
THAT'S CRAZY TOWN.
By way of update, an open rate of 72.3% is OUT OF THIS WORLD.
For the most part, people are usually thrilled to get a 30%, so something like 73.2% calls one to pause and stare...
Autoresponder Madness works. When you follow Andre's formula, your readers become drunk on your emails. They will literally email you asking for more.
Here's a solid list of skills/realizations I picked up from ARM-
- How copywriting and marketing need to be thought through (before I write an autoresponder)
- How Jay Abraham’s Strategy of Preeminence is a key factor to online marketing success (and how to practically apply it to my day to day strategy)
- 3 primary questions to ask my client personas to get to the heart of what they really want (this is TERRIBLY valuable for writing copy)
- What an open loop is and how to use them in my sequences
- Why story telling is the drug your readers will be addicted to
- How the “Zeigarnik Effect” could catapult my open rates and make them skyrocket
- A detailed, systematic approach to understanding who my audience really is
- How to leverage big marketing muscle so that selling actually become less painful(and more effective)
- Why your bank account will be empty if you use every email to pitch your product
- How to keep people from racing to the unsubscribe button by softly selling products in an irresistible way
- How Hollywood has become a multi-billion dollar industry by using a few tactics that you can easily adopt in your email marketing strategy
- What is a “soap opera sequence” and how does Andre Chaperon (the KING of email marketing) use it?
- What it takes to become the “most trusted advisor” of my prospects (and why this is absolutely essential to your success as a marketer)
- The email triad method (a simple, easy technique for selling products while delivering immense value)
- The unexpected, #1 most valuable idea in online business today
Andre gives you a list of action steps at the end of every email...“Assignments”. These are the actions that keep you on track.
Final Thoughts On Autoresponder Madness
Autoresponder Madness gets the Groovy Marketing gold star. At the time of writing, it is the ONLY system I promote for email marketing.
If you're sitting there thinking, "I wish my business/company used email marketing better"...this is for you.
This product isn't cheap...because it isn't cheap. But after going through the program, I can say with conviction that it was worth every penny.
If you have any questions about ARM, feel free to send me an email.
Ready to sign up? Click here to go to the ARM sales page.