Clickfunnels vs. Builderall - What Should You Use To Build Your Online Business?
Everything you need to know about the Clickfunnels vs. Builderall debate is packed in this post!
If this is your first time visiting Groovy Marketing, let me introduce myself. My name is Josh Rhodes and I am an online entrepreneur just like you. I built a 7 figure business in just 10 months using Clickfunnels. I was actually the 18th person to win their dream car through the Clickfunnels affiliate program. So of course, I love Clickfunnels and wouldn’t be where I am today without it.
However, as an online business guy, I always check out new softwares when they come out. Gotta stay in the know, you know?
It’s clear that both tools market themselves the same way. Both want to be your “all-in-one” platform when it comes to running your business online. They both encompass all you need for an online business into one single tool that includes page builders, autoresponders, shopping cart management, etc.
So before I go much further, keep in mind that we are comparing two very similar platforms. By no means are they exact matches, but there is plenty of overlap that can confuse a good buying decision.
If you’re here just looking for the answer, you can scroll down and look at my conclusion.
Otherwise, buckle up for the ultimate review of Clickfunnels vs. Builderall and their features.
Clickfunnels vs. Builderall--Building Your Online Business
According to the CMS Guy, today you have multiple options to build your business online.
- One of the most popular options for building your business is through WordPress. There are tons of templates to give you the flexibility to build whatever type of business you want. However, the ability to create a sales funnel (which is crucial when converting prospects into customers) is missing, and requires stringing together different softwares, such as ClickFunnels, to really sell your products and services online.
- You could also find a do-it-yourself page builder like Wix, Squarespace, and GoDaddy’s Website Builder. Again, it requires puzzling a bunch of pieces together and having your business strung out across multiple platforms.
- Luckily, there are other less complicated options. There is a growing popularity for full software suites like Kartra, ClickFunnels and Builderall that provide the tools to build websites, sales funnels, landing pages, and everything you need for a successful online business.
Clickfunnels vs. Builderall Pricing
Both ClickFunnels and Builderall offer monthly contracts that you can cancel at any time. Yearly discounted options are available as well.
ClickFunnels currently offers a 14 day trial for all new customers. I don't think Builderall has ever offered a free trial.
$97/mo - Most people choose this plan. With Clickfunnels' basic plan you get the smart funnel building capabilities.
$297/mo - This is the Etison Suite. You get unlimited funnels and number of pages along with Actionetics, Backpack Affiliate Managment and EVERY other tool they offer. Truly all you need.
$997/Annual - This is the best deal on Clickfunnels. You get the Etison Suite for 6 months free.
Builderall Pricing Chart
$9.90 per month for a single domain and several features but no Mailing Boss.
$29.90 per month gives you unlimited domains and all the features above. How it differs from the tier above is that it also comes with Webmail Manager, On Page SEO Report Tool, Social Share Locker Traffic Generator, the coveted Unlimited Heat/Click Map Tool and more.
$49.90 per month gives you all features and the "BuilderAll Business." The Builderall Business comes with Ready-To-Go Sales Funnels. In addition is has Business Plans, Ready-To-Go Sales Funnels for Commercial / Local Niches, Bi-Weekly Webinars Step-By-Step Training, and Done For You Marketing Material.
Clickfunnels Vs. Builderall Features
Let's take a look and see how these two softwares differ based on their features.
• Build landing pages for sales with a drag-and-drop editor--building landing pages with Clickfunnels is so easy that even a toddler could do it.
• Create funnels to send potential customers to the right product and followup with them after purchase--you have control over the path you want prospects to take. You never have to doubt if they've seen your high ticket offer.
• Send followup emails and SMS messages--if someone sees your page and doesn't purchase, you can create an automated message to followup and make sure there were no technical difficulties.
• Include memberships and logins in your site--if you've built an online course that you only want to give to people who have purchased, you can protect your course by creating a place where customers can create a special login.
• Design forms to gather the info you want--if you've created a lead magnet, you can easily obtain prospect's information through these forms using Clickfunnels.
Things Builderall Can't Do
Affiliate Program Management System (Backpack)
If you want to create an affiliate program for your funnel and the product you're selling, you can use Backpack, an affiliate management system that easily integrates with Clickfunnels, and makes setting up an affiliate program a cinch.
Shared Funnels are an AMAZING feature to have. Easily share funnels with other ClickFunnel-ers and have people share their funnels with you. All you need to do is to send them a link and they can easily import and adapt your funnel and vice versa. This is great because if you see something that could work for your business, you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
Here are some pretty cool features Builderall markets and that Clickfunnels cannot do:
Count Genuis says you can create apps with Builderall and design apps that users can download on their smartphone! This can be very helpful for online stores and membership courses as well.
Floating Videos Creator
If you have a floating video on your landing page you can use the floating videos creator of Builderall.
Design Studio Mockups
Did you ever design a cover for an ebook and you wanted to have a 3D image of your book? With the help of the Design Studio, you can easily insert your covers into 3D mockups and create 3D images of your product.
Clickfunnels vs. Builderall: Websites are Dead
Ultimately, I would say that Builderall is attempting to bridge the gap between sales funnels and websites.
But here's the thing, traditional websites are dead.
If you’re wanting to grow your online business, you’ve got to retrain your mindset and start thinking in sales funnels instead of websites.
Your main goal for your website should be increasing sales and converting prospects into customers. According to the CMS Guy, the biggest problem with traditional websites is that your incoming traffic has too many choices to make, and no clear path to follow.
I’m not suggesting to throw aesthetics to the wind as you design your platform, but as online entrepreneurs, I do think it is important to revisit the function of our website. According to Converse Digital your website is not an ad and the fundamental role of your website is not to brand your company. The fundamental role of your website is to serve as the ultimate salesperson for your product. It is your job to clearly explain the benefits of your products and give customers a clear path to purchase it. You need to design your website around that function. Don’t function your website around its design. I believe the best way to do that is to build a sales funnel.
If a traditional website is a massive highway with many exits, think of a sales funnels as an easy one-way street. What makes a sales funnel so different from a traditional website is that your traffic only has one way to go and one task to focus on. A sales funnel contains no outside links or distractions; each page presents one objective, and the visitor either completes it or leaves.
All traffic is moving towards purchasing, and by removing distractions, your traffic can focus on your offer, which will ultimately lead to more conversions.
Clickfunnels vs. Builderall: Why I Choose Clickfunnels
I built a seven-figure business with ClickFunnels in just 10 months!
I choose Clickfunnels because I know in order to grow my online business I need a one way street to funnel my prospects down. I know that to increase sales, they need to know EXACTLY where to go in order to buy my product. I know I need a sales funnel to get MORE CUSTOMERS!
Clickfunnels has already helped me do that. I am a member of the 2 Comma Club, which is part of Russell Brunson's and ClickFunnels' ecosystem of people who have done seven figures in revenue using ClickFunnels.
With Clickfunnels, I can garner traffic with a lead magnet/ opt-in form form, push prospects down the funnel, put them in contact with a variety of upsells, all the while taking them to the high ticket offer.
I put prospects on the path I want them to take. I put prospects on the path to buy my product! Unlike a website where I can only hope and pray that they make it all the way to their shopping cart, with Clickfunnels, I am in control!
And prospects know exactly what to do. There's no confusion, just sales.
Did I mention that I can also host online courses with Clickfunnels? And Webinars?
Builderall has some amazing features, but at the end of the day, they're just trying to bridge the gap between websites and sales funnels.
But you don't need a cute website to grow your business.
If you're just looking for a web presence, then Clickfunnels isn't for you. But if you're looking to build sales funnels that will convert your leads into customers and substantially grow your business, then Clickfunnels is right where you want to be. Start your free 14 day trial today!
My Clickfunnels Bonuses Include:
- My Clickfunnels Basic training course
- 23 Pre-Built Sales Funnels that you can import directly into your Clickfunnels account.
- How To Rank Youtube Video Fast - Mini Course
- Access to a 100 Day Social Media/Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp
- Unlimited email support so I can help you with your sales funnel that you build with Clickfunnels
- Training on how to set up custom domains for free inside your Clickfunnels Account
- My roadmap to email marketing course
- My funnel hacking playbook so you can mimic what other successful online entrepreneurs do with their sales funnels
- 1 Free Copy of Russell Brunson's book, DotCom Secrets
- Free Training Video On How To Increase Sales By 150% with ClickFunnels
How To Make Sure You Get My Bonuses
#1 - Clear your cookies and cache from your web browser prior to clicking on my affiliate links in this post. Then proceed to click through.
#2 - Email me at josh at groovymarketing dot biz and request your bonuses.
It's as simple as that. And yes, I do check my email personally.
I hope this review has been informative and leave any comments or questions that you have in the comment section below.